CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

my LoVE :) saRa Ngeee...

my LOve?? hee... acT i just wanna tell u guys who are the persons that i really love in my lifE... no matter what happen to me.. they alwaz there... for me, myself... cool me down.. :) nothinG can pay them back.. i'm so lucky to haVe theM in  My LIfe :)

who are theY? the first person oF coZ the One that give birth to mE on 14 July 1988 :) my dearly beloved loving n caring mom... her name is Fatimah bt Mohd..


oliday time at turkiye :)

my mommy ride a horse?? can i??dunno..hu
 i dunno how to describe this feeling.. i think all of u also know how it feel rite? sooO hepi to be loved by mom............. i loVe u too..so Much..muahx!!

the nexT person in My life is my responsible, caring and lovinG daddy.. mohD yasim b abd rahMan.. act my dad quite strict in certain case.. included about our education..hee.. if we got excellent result, just ask anything.. for sure will get one :) heeeeeee...........this is my daddy :)


Daddy alwaz good in poSE :)
RiDing together with mommy :)


i alwaz pray for the healthy and happinest of these two precious persons... 
may Allah bless them alwaz :) amin..  Love u mom..love u dad... :) with all my heart :)

Ya Allah.. berkati la ibubapaku :) dunia dan akhirat...amin

thanX makayah.. membesarkan dan memberi pelajaran
hingga ke menara gading :)

 

p/s:  Tiada apa yang sentiasa disamping kita melainkan Allah, ibu dan ayah :) hargaila mereka sementara masih berkesempatan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment